The Village of Perth-Andover Council strives to practice the following mission statement and guiding principals
The Mission Statement of the Municipal Council shall be:
We are elected to serve the citizens of Perth-Andover. We do this with integrity by being open, responsive and fiscally accountable corporate body, dedicated to providing services leading to healthy, well planned and economically vibrant community for all to live and work in.
The principals that we foster are:
1. We will listen.
2. We will provide services which are prompt, reliable and cost effective.
3. We will continually strive to improve the quality of everything we do.
4. We will communicate openly and act with integrity and accountability.
5. We will display a courteous and considerate attitude in all of our affairs.
6. We will invest in the competence of our staff, leading and empowering them to make effective and pro active decisions in the workplace.
7. We will ensure our amenities are well maintained and welcoming to all.